Friday, January 28, 2011

Next SMQG meeting February 4th

Well our February meeting is right around the corner.  Please join us on February 4th- 6 pm at Linderellas in Southern Pines for our monthly meeting.
This month our Bee blocks are due.  I hope all of my bee's have been very busy.  I know that I have.  I am sorry to say that I am unable to attend due to a conflict with work, but Candy will be there to help guide the meeting for us. 
Our next sew day is Thursday, February 17th from 5-8 pm.  I will be there for sure working on all of my many projects.  I hope to see everyone there. 
One last food for thought.  It is now time to make a decision on officers and dues.  The duties will be discussed at the February meeting.  Please come ready to give input and offer help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment